This section contain the sources from where the author(s) of the articles had referred to:
1. "Society and Economy in North-East India : Volume II", by Mignonette Momin, Cecile A. Mawlong and Fuzail Ahamd Qadri.
2. "A Study on the Salt Production of Ancient Assam", by Ratkim Ranjan Saikia and Nurul Amin, Department of Geology, J.B. College, Jorhat, Assam.
3. "North-East Frontier Agency Tribes: Impact of Ahom and British Policy", by P.N. Luthra.
4. "Descriptive Ethnology of Bengal", by Edward Tuite Dalton.
5. "The Baptist Missionary Magazine, : Volume XXI", by Board of General Managers of Baptist General Conventions.
6. "The Noctes", by Parul Dutta.
7. "The History of Medieval Assam (A.D. 1228 to 1603)", by Nagendra Nath Acharya.
8. "North-East India : The Horizon of Anthropology", by Dr. K.C. Mahanta.
9. "Encyclopedia of North-East India : Volume III", by Col. Ved Prakash.
10. "Encyclopedia of Christianity in the United States", by George Thomas Kurian, Mark A. Lamport and Martin E. Marty.
11. "Colonization, Proselytization and Identity : The Nagas and Westernization in North-East India", by Tezenlo Thong.
12. "Religious History of Arunachal Pradesh", compiled by Dr. B. Tripathy and Prof. S. Dutta.
13. "Encyclopedic Ethnology of the Himalayan Tribes : Volume I", edited by N.S. Bisht and T.S. Bankoti.
14. "Arunachal Pradesh Gazetteer : Volume I", by Sokhep Kri (2010).
15. "History of North-East India : 1228 to 1947", by Rajiv Gandhi University, Doimukh.
16. "Indian History Congress : Volume 33", by S.K. Barpujari, 1971.
17. "Industries and Tribal Social Ecology : A Case Study of the Hill Areas of North East Region", by Joshomayee Devi, 1988.
18. "Tungkhungia Buranji", translated by S.K.Bhuyan, 1933.
N.B.: Some of the sources cited here may or may not be complete. In such case(s), readers are advised to purchase them to read the whole book or the whole article.